Liebster Blog Award
Hi everyone! Weekend is finally here 😀 Hope you guys had an awesome Halloween. What did you guys dress up as? I wanted to dress up but my husband and I ended up staying home last night since we had much work to do for the weekend.
Anyways, over the years I’ve been nominated for various blog awards (on my numerous blogs that I had over the years – I know, I need to stop making new blogs). I never really thought about participating but I finally decided to participate this time and I’m super excited! Thank you JPEI for nominating me!
Rules for Liebster Award
- Post 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated know they have been nominated
11 Random Facts about me
- I live and work in NYC
- I moved back and forth between Korea to America
- I am Korean-America
- My favorite color is PINK. I love love love everything pink, even victoria secret pink
- My favorite season is summer and all the summer beach activities that come with it
- My least favorite season is winter. It’s just too cold in dark in the winter! ☹
- I love to travel and learn about new cultures
- My parents wanted me to be an artist so I was in the arts program all throughout grade school. I was even in the gifted and talented program ☺
- I love pandas. I think they’re so adorable and cute!
- I used to have the most adorable puppy named Coco but my husband got sick
- Ever since I was a young kid I secretly enjoyed my trip to the dental office. I guess I was blessed with a super sweet dentist and AWESOME presents and goodies that my dentist would give me 😀
Q & A
- Where are you from? I moved around from Korea to America but I lived in New York for the past 9 years.
- Why did you start blogging? I wanted to document my newlywed life but its been so much fun that blogging became my favorite hobby.
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging for 3 months? But I had other blogs for several years that I wasn’t very active with.
- What’s your favorite thing to do in your spare time? Honestly? Blogging. It’s my way of releasing my creativity after work.
- What’s your pet peeve? I don’t like people who think they can treat others poorly
- Food you can’t live without? Kimchi. Common, I’m Korean!
- What’s your favorite kind of music/artist/band? 2NE1 and Son Dam Bi, both Kpop stars
- Which country do you most want to travel to? I’d love to live in England, Brazil, or Korea
- Hidden talents? I work in a non-creative field but I’m super creative and good at working with my hands.
- Favorite time of the year? Weekend brunch time in the summer!
- What are your goals/dreams for the future? I want to travel around the world and help children in poverty
My Questions to Nominees:
- Where are you from?
- Food you can’t live without?
- If you could travel in time, where in time would you travel to?
- What is your favorite shirt?
- What TV series do you watch?
- Do you have a hobby?
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
- What are your goals/dreams for the future?
- Favorite holiday?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- How are you today?
- Me, My Magnificent Self
- 365 Affairs
- My Crazy New York Post-Grad Life
- Where Did You Go Last Night
- The Homemakers Hobbies
- Almost Free NYC
- The Girl in the Black Dress
- Beautiful Life with Cancer
- Poetically Spoken